EpidStrategies, a division of ToxStrategies Inc., is founded on rigorous scientific principles that guide our research on complex health conditions. We are scientists who provide consulting services to public and private sectors worldwide. With a focus on pharmaceuticals, medical devices, nutrition, and environmental health chemicals, our scientists aid clients in the conduct, evaluation, and interpretation of epidemiologic studies. We are seeking an epidemiologist to join our team. Within EpidStrategies you will work alongside toxicologists, epidemiologists, engineers, and biostatisticians who are recognized as leaders in their respective fields. This position offers a stimulating work environment and opportunities for professional development and leadership. ToxStrategies offers competitive compensation and benefits.
Responsibilities May Include:
- Assist/conduct systematic literature reviews following established guidelines such as PRISMA
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, reports, presentations, and other technical documents
- Conduct statistical analyses
- Contribute to published abstracts, manuscripts, and conference presentations
- Travel may be required up to 20%
- MPH, MS, or PhD in a relevant field, epidemiology preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in epidemiology or related work (which may include research assistantships or internships)
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple assignments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Systematic Literature Reviews
- Proficiency in at least one statistical computing package (SAS, Stata, or R)
ToxStrategies does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status.
ToxStrategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Woman-Owned Business.