ToxStrategies consulting scientists have extensive experience in the safety assessment of ingredients, with demonstrated success in bringing new ingredients to market, as well as supporting or expanding the uses of existing ingredients. Beyond just safety, our consulting services include assisting food and ingredient manufacturers in developing health claims and strategies to improve the regulatory environment for their products. Selected examples of our consulting services include the following:
- Ingredient safety assessment (toxicology, allergenicity, and contaminant exposure)
- Assessment of risks and development strategies for new ingredients
- GRAS assessments
- Scientific and regulatory support for food, beverage, and ingredient recalls
- Food allergy and food biotechnology
- Health claim development and substantiation
- Designing, placing, and monitoring pre-clinical and clinical studies for safety and efficacy
- Evaluation of indirect additives from food processing or packaging
- Functional ingredient development
- Scientific and regulatory support for submission of FDA Reportable Food Registry reports
- Risk management and communication support
- Regulatory support
- Scientific affairs support
- Trade association representation.
For more information about ToxStrategies’ consulting services, please contact us.